January 17 – March 7, 2015 (January 17, 24, 31, February 7, 14, 21, 28, March 7)
12:00-2:30 PM PST / 1:00-3:30 PM MST / 2:00-4:30 PM CST / 3:00-5:30 PM EST
Limited to 12 students (Update: as of Jan. 10, there is only 1 space remaining.)
Special Offer: If two people want to take this class together – be in the same room and use the same video feed, do homework together, give and receive a soul retrieval for each other – the 2nd registration is 50% off.
Developed by Sandra Ingerman, this teaching is for those who want to bring the shamanic soul retrieval ceremony to others.
[social_quote duplicate=”yes” align=”default”]During these 8 weeks you will learn how to perform the classic shamanic method of soul retrieval to help people who have suffered soul loss from an emotional or physical trauma.[/social_quote] Although the classic method of soul retrieval is a powerful way of working there is much to learn about integrating this ancient shamanic healing method into a modern-day culture.
Karyn will share with you what she has learned from her own practice and practitioners she has worked with and address the evolution of Soul Retrieval for the best results. We will look at how to recognize soul loss, perform soul retrievals and how to share the healing stories that come with what we find.
We will also focus on life after soul retrieval…how to help clients create a positive and healthier life as well as ways to help clients integrate the returned soul parts. The Medicine Art® process will be introduced as a way for continued integration and support more of natural gifts to emerge.
Every student will give and receive a soul retrieval through LIVE INTERACTIVE technology. Because this is a LIVE INTERACTIVE training with video, a computer with a webcam is much more engaging and beneficial.
This course is based on the new edition of Soul Retrieval: Mending the Fragmented Self which was revised and updated a few years ago and Welcome Home: Following Your Soul’s Journey Home, both authored by Sandra Ingerman.
Prerequisites are a good knowledge of shamanic journeying as well as a strong relationship with a power animal or teacher in the spiritual realms. You must read both Soul Retrieval and Welcome Home.
You Will Learn:
- How to create sacred space for the soul retrieval ceremony .
- How to track the lost essence.
- Soul Remembering and Recovery.
- Various methods for integration which you as a practitioner will experience first hand – in order to offer this healing effectively, first hand experience is necessary.
- What it’s like to work one on one with someone in person and long distance.
- Soul Retrieval for relationships such as bringing back the “soul” of a marriage.
- Soul Retrieval for the land, businesses and organizations will also be taught.
- Discover creative ways to inspire others into action and how to share healing stories from the information gleaned in the journeys.
- A one on one personal mentoring and tutoring session is included customized to your individual needs
For more information and to see if this LIVE INTERACTIVE training is right for you, email email@example.com. Please include a phone number where you can be reached and an email address. You may also call 503-804-9441.
“Karyn is a brilliant and compassionate shaman. I have worked with her extensively over the past 6 years. In that time, she has taught me how to journey more effectively, soul retrieval and power animal retrieval using state of the art technology. I am now able to pursue these gifts independently! I love that she tailored her sessions to my experience level and individual needs. Her teachings, advice and support have been and continue to be invaluable to me. I highly recommend taking any opportunity to learn from Karyn!” ~~ Samantha Sinclair, CCN OHSU Portland, Oregon.