Free event: Shamanic Journeying to Connect with the Earth’s Elements and Other Nature Allies
Disclosure: I may be compensated if you purchase through links in this post, at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read our full disclosure for more information.
On Saturday, 23 January 2021, world-renowned shamanism teacher Sandra Ingerman will help you discover how to cultivate deep, truly reciprocal relationships with the beings of the natural world… for your healing and theirs.
You can register here for Shamanic Journeying to Connect With the Earth’s Elements & Other Nature Allies: Find Healing, Wisdom & Belonging in Reciprocal Relationships With Spirits of the ‘Middle World’: https://soulfulpath.com/tsncwns
During this powerful hour with Sandra, you’ll:
- Discover how to step into a higher dimension of reality and promote healing by being with and talking to nature beings to experience the Middle World in a reciprocal way
- Learn how a focus on technology versus ecology disconnects us from Nature and creates imbalances within ourselves and the Earth’s ecosystems — how, for example, can we address climate change while we’re disconnected from the elements?
- Discover how reconnecting to our soul, our helping spirits, and Source is the key to thriving during these times
- Discover how the power of love, along with our beliefs and intentions coupled with a deep connection to the natural world, can create healing results that appear to defy science
- Join in a guided commitment ceremony — led by Sandra’s shamanism teacher, Isis — to honor your deep relationship with the Earth elements within and around you
More than anything, you will find out how you can help effect positive change — within yourself and for all of life’s beings.
You can register here: https://soulfulpath.com/tsncwns
(If you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.)