OK, so we all have those days – but what about when you’ve had a whole week of those days?
Don’t despair – there are lots of ways to pick yourself up again after (or during) one of those weeks.
Here are 10 tricks that might help – try any or all of them!
1. Picture your life a month from today.
2. Create a peaceful space for yourself.
3. Remove yourself from negative, draining conversations.
4. Celebrate your small wins.
5. Selfishly set your limits.
6. Make someone delightfully happy.
7. Wake up twenty minutes earlier.
8. Accept the imperfect.
9. Lean on an authentic friend.
10. Focus on your awesomeness.