It’s World Animal Reiki Day, organized by Kathleen Prasad and her nonprofit Shelter Animal Reiki Association as a way to bring people together to honor animals than through peace, healing and compassion.
- Light a candle to honor your animal teachers.
- Sit in silent Reiki meditation with your animals.
- Perform an act of kindness or compassion for your local shelter or sanctuary.
- Share your special messages and photos on the SARA Facebook page.
- Tweet messages and pics using the hashtag #WorldAnimalReikiDay.
- Organize an animal Reiki event in your local community via workshops, radio interviews, school visits and the like.
- Join me on Google+ for a live message of healing and light for the global Reiki community (details to follow on my website and Facebook page).
- Rock the World Animal Reiki Day T-shirt.
- Say “Happy World Animal Reiki Day!” just for fun throughout the day anytime anyone says hi!
For more information, visit www.itsaheartfullife.com/world-animal-reiki-day-join-the-movement/